BluBella
I got an email in my inbox today and it asked if my kits could be used in photoshop. AWESOME question cause I had no idea. I'm a psp user, and in all honesty any other paint program confuses the heck out of me. So google I went! Found out that I can save my kits as a psd. file right along side psp. Sooo with that I went back and resaved all my kits under the psd. file format and they are all being resubmitted!
I really really hope they work, I don't have a way to test them out, so if some one out there will for me I will greatly appriciate it! Thanks xoxoxo Blu

all files can be downloaded here
LilBuckaroo.psd
Lighthousestuff.psd
First Aid.psd
LifesABeach.psd
Jillysgarden.psd
UGH LAUNDRY.psd
FeelinFroggie.psd
summertime kit.psd
RNmeansrealnice.psd
4 Responses
  1. LVMommy22 Says:

    hi sweetie,
    if you save your papers as .jpg files and your ellies as .png files they should be usable in most programs, including photoshop.
    :) M


  2. Lois B Says:

    Thank you so much! I am on a Mac and could not use the psp files. These psd files work perfectly for me using CS4


  3. BluBella Says:

    i will try that LV! and Jody....awesome glad they work


  4. Tyger Says:

    Your blog is awesome!

    Also in case you ever need to.. alot of kits are saved as png as pretty much EVERY program can use those!!!


Post a Comment