BluBella
Good Morning Blooger land! hopefully all you scrappers slept well last night! I was on a roll last night with some creative ideas and watching Big Brother 11 After Dark.
I have a new kit, well new to you kit up today and some sad news. One of my all time favorite scrappers are going strictly for pay. She's one of the main reasons that I started doing this on my own, and I will miss seeing freebie from her site....Kristen, you will be missed by a bunch who are strictly freebie kind of people. now on to the kit!


and you can down load here =)
FeelinFroggie.pspimage
Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Aug. 07, 2009. Thanks again.


Post a Comment